Nick Adams - "The Rebel & The King"

  • Vincent-The-Falcon
  • Vincent-The-Falcons Avatar Autor
  • Offline
  • ECB-Mitglied
  • ECB-Mitglied
Mehr
31.08.2012 22:35 #873424 von Vincent-The-Falcon
Nick Adams - "The Rebel & The King" wurde erstellt von Vincent-The-Falcon
The Rebel & The King is a raw, unedited manuscript written by Nick Adams in 1956 about his Hollywood friendship with Elvis Presley.

Nick Adams’ daughter, Allyson Adams is responsible for the posthumous publishing of this book. As an editor and WaterDancer Press Publisher, she couldn’t let her father’s story go untold. In the book’s foreword she explains:


“I have found my father’s story about Elvis to be the last glimpse of innocence before the end of an era. The Rebel & The King is straight from the horse’s mouth, as if Nick and Elvis are speaking from the grave. As soon as I read it, I knew I needed to share it with the world.” Allyson Adams


Könnte cool sein...: therebelandtheking.com/

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um uns Deine Meinung zu dem Thema mitzuteilen.

  • Vincent-The-Falcon
  • Vincent-The-Falcons Avatar Autor
  • Offline
  • ECB-Mitglied
  • ECB-Mitglied
Mehr
05.09.2012 14:22 #873741 von Vincent-The-Falcon
Vincent-The-Falcon antwortete auf Nick Adams - "The Rebel & The King"
Hat jemand Bock drauf, das zu bestellen? Interessehalber...

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um uns Deine Meinung zu dem Thema mitzuteilen.