file Elvis Presley: Are You Lonesome Tonight? - The Uncut Bad Nauheim Tapes

Mehr
12 Sep. 2018 10:19 #915156 von Charles

Das Sammler-Label "VIK" präsentiert das 3 CDs umfassende Set "Elvis Presley: Are You Lonesome Tonight? - The Uncut Bad Nauheim Tapes" mit 3 Stunden mit zum Teil unveröffentlichten privaten Aufnahmen von Elvis in Bad Nauheim.

Inhalt - CD 1:
Conversation - I’m Beginning To Forget You (#1) - I Can’t Help It (If I’m Still In Love With You) - Mona Lisa - I Can’t Help It (If I’m Still In Love With You) - Guitar Jam - Danny Boy (#1) - Danny Boy (#2) - Danny Boy (#3) / Loving You - Unknown Jam - I’m Beginning To Forget You (Not Elvis) - Clowning Around / WHBQ Advertisement - Chubby “Lamar” Fike Take The Mike / Funny Talk - I’m Beginning To Forget You (#2) - Elvis Does A MGM Commercial - Talking And Clowning Around - Santa Claus Is Back In Town - Loving You - Clowning Around - Loving You (Not Elvis) - Clowning Around - Lamar Fike (Reading The News For WHBQ) - I’m Beginning To Forget You (Few Seconds Only) - Lamar Fike (Reading The News For WHBQ) - I’m Beginning To Forget You - I’m Beginning To Forget You (Not Elvis) - I’m Beginning To Forget You (Few Attemps + Complete) - I’m Beginning To Forget You (Few Attempts Till Tape Runs Out)

CD 2:
I Asked The Lord - I Asked The Lord (#2) - Apron Strings (#1) - Soldier Boy - Such A night - Soldier Boy (#2) - I Asked The Lord (#3) - I Asked The Lord (#4) - I Asked The Lord (Rehearsal Of The Ending) - I Asked The Lord (#5) - I Asked The Lord (Rehearsal Of The Ending) - Piano Solo ("Jingle Bells") - Earth Angel (#1) - Earth Angel (Rehearsal Of The Ending) - I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (#1) - Hound Dog - Piano Solo - At The Hop - I’ll Take You Home Kathleen (#2) - Apron Strings (#2) - It’s Been So Long Darling - Earth Angel / I Will Be True - There’s No Tomorrow - I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (#3) - Que Sera Sera / Hound Dog - I Asked The Lord (#6 + Ending Reprise) - I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (#4) - Apron Strings (#3) - The Titles Will Tell - At The Hop – Give Me My Oil Lamp - Que Sera Sera / Hound Dog / Piano Solo - Send Me Some Lovin’ - Send Me Some Lovin’ (#2)

CD 3:
Dialogue - He Knows Just What I Need (#1) / Working On The Building - He Knows Just What I Need (#2) - He Knows Just What I Need (#3) - He Knows Just What I Need (#4) - He Knows Just What I Need (#5) - He Knows Just What I Need (#6) - He Knows Just What I Need (#7) - Funny News Reading - He Knows Just What I Need (#8) - He Knows Just What I Need (#9) - He Knows Just What I Need (#10) - Cool Water - Like A Baby - His Hand In Mine - Young Love (Red West) - His Hand In Mine (Few Attempts) - Return To Me - His Hand In Mine (Few Attempts) - His Hand In Mine - His Hand In Mine (Ending Taped Over) - Bits & Pieces - Just A Closer Walk With Thee - If I Didn’t Care For You - Are You Sincere - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Stand By Me (Several Attempts) - Just A Closer Walk With Thee - Take My Hand, Precious Lord - Oh Lonesome Me - The Fool (#1 - 4) - Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Repaired)

Quelle: Elvis-Collectors.Com

„Zeit, die man zu verschwenden genießt, ist nicht verschwendet.“ —  John Lennon
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Honeybee

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um uns Deine Meinung zu dem Thema mitzuteilen.

Moderatoren: Mike.S.
Die Internetseite verwendet an mehreren Stellen so genannte Cookies. Sie dienen dazu, das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher, effektiver und sicherer zu machen.