file Zeitungsartikel über Elvis (national / international - online / analog)

Mehr
07 März 2009 16:23 #724473 von Colonel
Sex with Elvis Presley
Was the King of Rock bi-sexual? -- Peggy Lipton's experience proves rumours
By George Brown
<!--aimg--><a href=' www.meaus.com/96-sex-with-elvis.JPEG ' target='_blank'>

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

<!--Resize_Images_Hint_Text--><!--/aimg-->
"This was the kind of sex with Elvis" reports the largest European Newspaper Bild-Zeitung on June 10, 2005. The photo collage shows the singer and the US beauty Peggy Lipton. In her biography, she remembers: Elvis was a bedroom disappointment.
© Bild-Zeitung / movie-pool

Hamburg/New York/ Los Angeles (bpb) The US beauty Peggy Lipton removes the taboo not to talk about the sexual orientation of Elvis Presley. Peggy's career began in 1960s. At the age of eighteen , Peggy was a successful model in New York. Moving to Los Angeles in the mid 1960s, she made early TV appearances as a young teen in "The Virginian" and in 1964 in the episode # 20 of the new "Bewitched. Since then, she became a respected actress and author. Her books and diaries contain reports on her relations to prominent musicians in her young years. The evergreen in these reports is her information about Elvis Presley.

The largest European Newspaper Bild Zeitung in Hamburg has just published a most interesting report by Tom Junkersdorf: the legendary rocker Elvis Presley turned out to be a bedroom disappointment, when he attempted to bed the1970s icon Peggy Lipton. He couldn't get aroused, she remembers.

The former MOD SQUAD beauty, who lists SIR PAUL McCARTNEY and KEITH MOON among her sexual conquests, was disappointed when her liaison with the King of Rock 'N' Roll turned into an anti-climax. Lipton, ex-wife of veteran musician QUINCY JONES, recalls, "He took me away on his plane and brought me up to Tahoe, I believe. We tried to go to bed right away..."

Young girls are better to dominate
Lipton further: "There was nothing to talk about with Elvis. He was either doing his karate thing or eating. There was really no dialogue there, so we went to bed right away and it just didn't happen for him. We tried a few more times, and nothing ever happened, so I just let it go."

The description of her own experiences proves the old rumours: Elvis Presley was bisexual, and could not do much with experienced women. Unfortunately, up to now no one described clearly and truly his or her sexual experience with Elvis. Only his wife Priscilla should know, how was the hetero-sex in the few years of being married to Elvis. It was in the US Army in Germany, when Elvis met Priscilla Beaulieu, his later wife. Priscilla was only 14 years old, when they where introduced.

The journalist Joe F. Bodenstein, who knew Elvis during his Army time in Europe, was surprised about this relation. He said to Elvis: "Priscilla is a child. Sexual contacts with a girl of her age are against law in Germany." Elvis replied: "Young girls are better to control and dominate." Presley confided to Bodenstein during his army life about his sexuality: "I am very lonesome in the night. With whom should I have sex in the barracks? With a soldier perhaps? In my situation, I cannot trust either a girl, or a guy. I always feel exposed to danger. In the end, they could talk about me, or blackmail me.
<!--aimg--><a href=' www.meaus.com/96-peggy-lipton-book.JPEG ' target='_blank'>

Peggy Lipton today: She is an attractive lady of 57 years. She was married, has two children and friends say: It is admirable, how Peggy managed her life in all situations.

Decades after her meetings with Presley, Peggy Lipton keeps Elvis in good memory. ."It wasn't the most important thing to say that I had really done something with Elvis. I kind of was interested in his heart and his soul. "He was very persistent in getting to know me, which I found interesting, so I saw him a number of times. But I did like him as a person. I thought he was kind of a beautiful person."

No doubt: many of Elvis fans can feel with Peggy. It is so, since the world fell in love with the handsome guy from Tupelo, Mississippi. In 2005 he would have celebrated his 70th birthday. The fascination in Elvis Presley and the interest in his sexual orientation will continue. Who would be shocked to hear some more of his secrets? Hollywood star Rock Hudson remained every woman's darling, even after his coming out.
© PROMETHEUS 96/2005

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um uns Deine Meinung zu dem Thema mitzuteilen.

• Danke / Thanks
  • Danke / Thankss Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
07 März 2009 16:23 #735797 von Danke / Thanks
1 Member already said Thank You!

<a href=http://www.elvisclub.de/forum/index.php?showuser=424>jar

Mehr
07 März 2009 16:27 #724474 von Colonel
Channel4
<!--aimg--><a href=' www.channel4.com/film/newsfeatures/micro...ls/images/header.jpg ' target='_blank'>

10. Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett Johansson has the power to make grown men go weak at the knees. A blonde bombshell with acting talent to burn, she graduated from indie roles in films like Ghost World (2001) to international stardom in Lost In Translation (2003). As the object of Bill Murray's desire in Sofia Coppola's Japan set movie, Johansson seduced the world. The opening of the film, in which the camera lingers on her shapely behind, is one of the sexiest moments captured on film. Further roles as a seductress in Girl With A Pearl Earring (2003), In Good Company (2004) and Match Point (2005) have confirmed Johansson as a peerless sex symbol.

9. Johnny Depp
The man who can make scissorhands sexy, Johnny Depp is a sex symbol for almost every generation you can think of. Teenagers fancy him in films like What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993), Edward Scissorhands (1990) and Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas (1998). Adults fancy him in roles like Donnie Brasco (1997), Finding Neverland (2004) and Pirates Of The Caribbean (2003). You'd have to be pretty weird to fancy him in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (2005) though, as he looks a little too much like Michael Jackson.

8. Kylie
They must be the sexiest sisters in the world. Kylie & Dannii have been figures of fantasy since they were the teenage stars of Neighbours and Home And Away respectively. Having dominated the Australian soaps, the pair then both decided to become pop stars. Although Kylie has won the battle of the charts and used her cute rear to sell far more records, Dannii has dated formula one drivers and appeared in Playboy.

7. George Clooney
Was George Clooney the sexiest TV doctor ever? After years as a jobbing TV actor in Hollywood, Clooney hit the big time in the medical drama ER, starring as the womanising Dr. Doug Ross. His classical good looks and the twinkle in his eye make him irresistible to women the world over. Roles in films like Out Of Sight (1998), Three Kings (1999), A Perfect Storm (2000), Ocean's Eleven (2001) and Intolerable Cruelty (2003) have placed him at the top of Hollywood's A-List ? best to forget Batman And Robin. The ultimate older man.

6. Lara Croft

The first of the sexy videogame characters, Lara Croft is an international sensation. The Amazonian heroine of the Tomb Raider series is a kind of upper-class British Indiana Jones. Her pneumatic figure, gun toting attitude and tight shorts made Lara the fantasy of gamers everywhere. The fact that Angelina Jolie was hired to bring Lara to life in the Tomb Raider movie franchise has only added to her status as a sex symbol. In her most recent incarnation however, Lara's considerable assets have been toned down to make her more appealing to female players.

5. Brad Pitt

Do we even need to explain that women find Brad Pitt sexy? The Hollywood star with the body of marble exploded onto the movie scene as Geena Davies' seducer, in Thelma & Louise (1991), and since then he hasn't looked back. Able to charm mass audiences in blockbusters like Ocean's Eleven and Troy, and turn in blistering performances in edgy movies like Se7en and Fight Club, Pitt has proved himself a talented actor. Will Pitt's status as a sex symbol fall now that his fairytale marriage to Jennifer Aniston has ended, or will all the girls simply blame Angelina Jolie?

4. Beyonce
The woman who put the crazy in love is one of the music world's biggest sex symbols. One of the founding members and lead singer of Destiny's Child, it helped that her dad was the manager; Beyonce threw off the shackles of being in a group and went solo in 2003. Now, she is a 'triple threat', with successful albums, movies and perfumes pulling in millions. We should celebrate Beyonce; she's one of the few female members of the A-List that doesn't seem to be starving herself to death.

3. Marilyn Monroe
One of the most celebrated stars Hollywood has ever produced, for many Marilyn Monroe is the most famous sex symbol that ever lived. Her first role was in The Asphalt Jungle (1950), but after 20th Century Fox signed her, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953) and The Seven Year Itch (1955) propelled her star into the stratosphere. Haunted by psychological problems, Monroe would turn to drugs and be dead by 1962, but she has remained an icon of sex in the West (rather ironically as she is supposed to have hated it). Although her acting talent is often ignored, Monroe also turned in marvellous performances in Some Like It Hot (1959) and The Misfits (1961).

2. Elvis
The King of sex symbols in music, Elvis is still the most attractive man in pop years after his death. When the young Elvis brought rock'n'roll into the mainstream singing for RCA Records in the 1950s, his gyrating hips created hysteria in a whole generation of teenage girls. So frightened of his sexual power was conservative America, that TV companies were banned from filming him below the waist. Elvis had sold over 600m records by the time he died, and probably seduced nearly as many women.

1. Angelina Jolie
The daughter of John Voight may have won an Oscar for Girl, Interrupted, but it was her uplifting performance as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider that established Jolie as an international sex symbol. Her kinkiness ? wearing a vial of partner Billy Bob Thornton's blood around her neck ? only seems to increase Jolie's sex appeal. After Brad Pitt succumbed to her charms after starring alongside her in Mr & Mrs Smith, Hollywood wives everywhere must be praying their husband doesn't become Jolie's next co-star.

Mehr
07 März 2009 16:38 #724475 von Colonel
Byron Raphael with Alanna Nash:
"In Bed with Elvis,"
Playboy, November 2005, Vol. 52, Iss. 11, p.64-68, 76, 140.
The article claims that "the so-called dangerous rock-and-roll idol was anything but a despotic ruler in the bedroom ... He was far more interested in heavy petting and panting and groaning" and "he would never put himself inside one of these girls ... within minutes he’d be asleep."

Elvis Presley: Dead Fish
Elvis Presley was reportedly a flop in bed. Byron Raphael, who was "Elvis's pimp" from 1956 to 1960, claims a string of famous beauties told him the hip-swivelling lothario was a disaster between the sheets.
Elvis's right hand man goes on to tell the November issue of America's Playboy magazine how screen icon Marilyn Monroe scorned the singer's advances, while actress Natalie Wood moaned The King "didn't know how to screw".

<!--aimg--><a href=' www.barbaraleigh.com/audiobookcover.jpg ' target='_blank'>

Barbara Leigh Interview:
Did Elvis grope for a cigarette after? What turned Elvis on? In this exclusive interview Barbara Leigh Elvis' lover for 3 years is not shy in coming forward with intimate details of her between the sheets with the King
Barbara Leigh was born in Ringgold, Georgia. Ringgold sits on the border of Chattanooga, Tennessee. At the age of 19 Barbara and her family moved to Los Angeles, California. There she began to work as a nurse, raising her small son. She was soon divorced and settled into the life of a single mother.

Her agent Dick Clayton was well known for discovering James Dean, amongst other major celebrities. It was a great break for Barbara to have been signed by him. She began to study acting with Charles Conrad, and also signed with Ashley Famous for commercials. Her first commercial effort was for Coca-Cola.
The book, THE KING, MCQUEEN AND THE LOVE MACHINE due in 2002 Leigh reveals her three-way love affair with Presley, Steve McQueen & James Aubrey, head of MGM Studios. Proceeding the books' release, Leigh gives ElvisPresleyNews this exclusive interview in which she was not shy in coming forward with intimate details of her time between the sheets with Elvis.

Hi Lea! Thank you for the opportunity to answers these questions for your Elvis site. First, I don't have any pictures of E and myself as he was married and I was an upcoming "starlet" so we were very careful not to have any taken together. I wish I'd insisted on one for my personal use but I wasn't smart enough to ask.
Now to answer your questions best I can, as there are some risqué questions here (smile).

HOW DID YOU MEET ELVIS? I met Elvis in Las Vegas with Jim Aubrey when Jim Aubrey (I called him James) took me to see E's show at the Hilton. We were invited back stage to meet the King. Jim Aubrey was the president of MGM studios and produced a film called "That's The Way It Is" starring "E", a documentary of sorts.
I couldn't believe that I was going to meet him, as I'd ALWAYS adored Elvis since the first time I saw him on the Ed Sullivan show. I think I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade but I still knew enough to think that the man I was watching was special. I tried to emulate some of his moves and was quickly sent to bed.

Elvis was changing his clothes. I sat down in the middle of the room at a round table next to Chris Nelson, Rick's wife and Jim Aubrey. The room had a lot of people mostly celebrities and friends that came to pay their respects. Jim Aubrey and Chris both got up to talk to others in the room leaving me there at the table. I had my back to Elvis's door leading to his direct changing room. I felt a presence then turned around to see Elvis sitting in a chair staring directly into my eyes. He never looked away, not ever to acknowledge anyone but me while I was there except later when James came over to interrupt us.

He asked me my name, paid me numerous compliments and asked me if he could call me. Of course I was totally overwhelmed and said yes. At the same moment he handed me under the table a tiny, thin pencil and a small piece of paper. I quickly jotted down my number and handed it back to him. As we did this our hands touched one another, he squeezed my hands and smiled at the same time. I felt a bolt of lighting shoot through my body. I felt if I'd died right there, I would have been happy, cause I got to meet the King, and he held my hands. Jim Aubrey must have felt the connection between Elvis and me and wanted us to leave. I didn't want to budge; I needed to be pinched to know I was alive because I was in a trance. Elvis was gorgeous, the MOST beautiful man I'd ever seen. And when he smiled the whole world lit up for me. He was gracious to James and invited us back to see his show. Elvis was and will ALWAYS be the King to me in everyway. His kindness and love for others is a legacy to us all!

DID HE TAKE IT FOR GRANTED A WOMAN WOULD HAVE SEX WITH HIM?
I don't think that Elvis thought in the terms of every woman having or wanting to have sex with him. If he wanted to have sex with a woman she knew it and if the feeling was mutual then he acted on that. Maybe, every women he met wanted to have sex with him but I doubt it because in the end he wasn't into sex that much but more into religion, teaching and sharing his thoughts with anyone who wanted to listen. He loved being the teacher, sharing his knowledge of his favorite books with his pupils.

WAS HE SADISTIC OR PASSIVE IN HIS LOVEMAKING?
Regarding Elvis as a lover, I can honestly say that he was neither sadistic nor passive. He was a man making love to his woman at that time, and he was a passionate lover when he wanted to be. He was the BEST KISSER of any man I've ever kissed. The King, McQueen and the Love Machine is available: Barbara Leigh

Sheila Ryan: Our relationship was passionate and I'm surprised to hear that women that I know, because at the time there were basically two. There was myself and Linda Thompson and we were sort of running the race. At first, he was seeing her and then I came along. It was sort of like a horserace. We were neck and neck and then I fell behind. But I'd heard that he didn't have a lot of intimacy with women. That mostly he did, a lot of talking and staying up and reading. But we did have a very active passionate romantic life. Sometimes more than I was ready for, prepared for. Sometimes I was tired and it was no, no, no. So, you know, I'm really surprised to hear that other women had, a problem with the lack of intimacy and sex.

• Vincent-The-Falcon
  • Vincent-The-Falcons Avatar
  • ECB-Mitglied
  • ECB-Mitglied
Mehr
07 März 2009 18:04 #724480 von Vincent-The-Falcon
<!--aimg--><a href=' 2.bp.blogspot.com/_JSLXBxGX32s/Ry7rx8Z-L...400/Peggy+Lipton.jpg ' target='_blank'>

<!--aimg--><a href=' imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/LI...-Her-Pool-Poster.jpg ' target='_blank'>

This image from the archives of LIFE magazine, which first appeared on January 22, 1971, is digitally printed
on high gloss premium photographic paper resulting in a unique silver pearlescent finish with stunning
visual impact and depth that is suitable for...

<a href=' images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://im...6sa%3DN%26start%3D18 ' target='_blank'> images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http...DN%26start%3D18

Mehr
08 März 2009 11:02 #724527 von Colonel
<!--aimg--><a href=' farm3.static.flickr.com/2383/1699091304_33b960cac3.jpg ' target='_blank'>

<!--aimg--><a href=' i00.bdbphotos.com/1L/35/0000201135-99828L.jpg ' target='_blank'>

• Gelöschter Nick
  • Gelöschter Nicks Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
10 März 2009 18:09 #724905 von Gelöschter Nick

Peggy Lipton

Die Dame erwähnt Elvis ja auch bei Take 1 von "Susan When She Tried".

Vielleicht sollte sie mal darüber nachdenken, dass Elvis' panische Angst vor außerehelichem Nachwuchs und - insbesondere zu dieser Zeit - die heftigen Medikamente weiteres verhindert haben. Manche Frauen können es halt nicht verknusen, wenn ein Mann bei ihnen nicht kann oder will,und erklären ihn dann vorsichtshalber gleich mal für schwul. Wenn Männer das genauso täten, dann wäre diese Welt voller Lesben.

• Gelöschter Nick
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
10 März 2009 18:31 #724907 von Gelöschter Nick

Presley confided to Bodenstein during his army life about his sexuality: "I am very lonesome in the night. With whom should I have sex in the barracks? With a soldier perhaps? In my situation, I cannot trust either a girl, or a guy. I always feel exposed to danger. In the end, they could talk about me, or blackmail me.

Dass Elvis diesen Satz nie gesagt haben kann und dieser Schmierfink ihm das einfach nur in den Mund gelegt hat, erkennt man schon am fehlerhaft recherchierten Inhalt: Warum sollte Elvis Sex in der Kaserne haben? Darauf war er doch gar nicht angewiesen, er schlief bekanntlich nie in der Kaserne, so wie die anderen Soldaten, sondern bewohnte erst ein Hotel und dann ein eigenes Haus. Da konnte er machen, was er will - und tat es auch. Mit Elisbeth Stefianak soll er es z.B. regelmäßig bunt getrieben haben.

Wenn man schon Mist erfindet und ihn anderen in den Mund legt, sollte man wenigstens sauber recherchieren und nicht so einen Quatsch erzählen, der sich mit den simpelsten, allgemein bekannten Fakten schon als Bullshit widerlegen lässt.

• Gelöschter Nick
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
10 März 2009 18:33 #724909 von Gelöschter Nick

So frightened of his sexual power was conservative America, that TV companies were banned from filming him below the waist.

Auch hier war mal wieder die Volksmärchenfront unterwegs. Man kann nicht einen einzigen Vorfall und somit die Ausnahme (letzte Ed Sullivan Show) zur Regel erklären. Wie glaubwürdig ist dann der Rest?

Mehr
10 März 2009 22:31 #724959 von Joe_E.

Die Dame erwähnt Elvis ja auch bei Take 1 von "Susan When She Tried".

Vielleicht sollte sie mal darüber nachdenken, dass Elvis' panische Angst vor außerehelichem Nachwuchs und - insbesondere zu dieser Zeit - die heftigen Medikamente weiteres verhindert haben. Manche Frauen können es halt nicht verknusen, wenn ein Mann bei ihnen nicht kann oder will,und erklären ihn dann vorsichtshalber gleich mal für schwul. Wenn Männer das genauso täten, dann wäre diese Welt voller Lesben.

I got over Peggy Lipton...! :up:

Moderatoren: Mike.S.
Die Internetseite verwendet an mehreren Stellen so genannte Cookies. Sie dienen dazu, das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher, effektiver und sicherer zu machen.