file (It's Fun) Having Elvis On Stage (DVD - Star)

Mehr
24 Sep. 2022 21:31 #965929 von Charles
(It's Fun) Having Elvis On Stage

Termin: ??.09.22
Regionalcode: ?
Sprache: Englisch
Untertitel: Englisch
Anzahl: 1 DVD

„Zeit, die man zu verschwenden genießt, ist nicht verschwendet.“ —  John Lennon

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um uns Deine Meinung zu dem Thema mitzuteilen.

Mehr
24 Sep. 2022 22:38 - 25 Sep. 2022 01:05 #965927 von Teddybear1967
Teddybear1967 antwortete auf (It's Fun) Having Elvis On Stage (DVD - Star)
(It's Fun) Having Elvis On Stage (Star)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Publicity stated: A brand new STAR DVD is out now, and it is just the thing the fans have been waiting for!Lots and lots of footage has been released in the last months, great stuff to collect, but it is simply no fun watching it due to bad edits, out of synch sound or both. The Star label has used some of the best performances out there and combined them into a great new release.

Most of these performances are complete, the ones that are not have been put in very nicely for you to enjoy. We see and hear Elvis do lots of great songs including rarities like 'I'm Leavin'', 'Bosom Of Abraham / You Better Run' and 'Big Boss Man'. Not only do we get great songs from soundboard, some tracks even have multi-track audio, like 'Fairytale' (Spring Tours) it is a great version and you can see and hear Elvis frustration at the end when there is a problem with the mike, he runs over to Charlie and throws the damn thing on the ground, you can hear it fall. Other Multitrack recordings included are: 'If You Love Me' (Spring Tours), 'That's All Right / Proud Mary' (MSG Evening Show), 'Heartbreak Hotel', 'I’ve Lost You', 'Love Me Tender', ' Words' and 'Sweet Caroline" (August 1970).

The Star team also wanted to show in this release Elvis connection with the crowd, funny moments, getting gifts etc, to give you the total "Elvis Experience" including performances from different tours and years. It really shows it's fun having Elvis on Stage. A total of 33 tracks and some bonus tracks will blow you away! This new disc is limited to 500 copies.

Tracks: 
Also Sprach Zarathustra / That’s All Right / Proud Mary / I Got A Woman - Amen / Love Me / Let Me Be There / Steamroller Blues / Hound Dog / Heartbreak Hotel / See See Rider / I Got A Woman - Amen / Teddy Bear - Don’t Be Cruel / All Shook Up / Polk Salad Annie / Trying To Get To You / Big Boss Man / I’m Leavin' / You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me / Heartbreak Hotel / I’ve Lost You / Love Me Tender / Words / Sweet Caroline / Jailhouse Rock / Lawdy, Miss Clawdy / Bosom of Abraham - You Better Run / If You Love Me (Let Me Know) / Fairytale

Bonustracks (audience recorded sound): That's All Right / Blue Christmas / Are You Lonesome Tonight? 

Quelle: Email

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 25 Sep. 2022 01:05 von Mike.S.. Begründung: Optik etwas überarbeitet + Quelle
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Charles, fronk

Mehr
24 Sep. 2022 22:46 - 25 Sep. 2022 00:08 #965928 von Teddybear1967
Teddybear1967 antwortete auf (It's Fun) Having Elvis On Stage (DVD - Star)
Letzte Änderung: 25 Sep. 2022 00:08 von Mike.S.. Begründung: Video eingefügt
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: ronb57

Mehr
25 Sep. 2022 08:33 #965934 von ronb57
Die Leute geben sich wirklich viel Mühe beim Zusammensetzen der 8mm Ausschnitte mit den Songs ! Hier im Video schön Lippensynchron !
Habe die erste DVD, vielleicht bestelle ich die auch wieder.

Moderatoren: Mike.S.
Die Internetseite verwendet an mehreren Stellen so genannte Cookies. Sie dienen dazu, das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher, effektiver und sicherer zu machen.