Folgende Email erhielt ich von Arjan Deelen:
"I asked Kenneth for more specific info about the 'On Tour' footage he saw. Here goes:
I saw about 20 - 30 minutes of footage. They claimed to have 50 hours which I'm not sure about.
I saw the following:
- 1 song from Hampton Roads (Teddy Bear)
- Elvis is rehearsing with his entire band in the same suit he uses during "I John", he sings "Burning Love" but his mike is broken so it is a lot of distortion. Very cool version as he sings it a tiny bit different.
- Elvis backstage with the suit he does Burning Love in ( San Antoine..? ) where he throws a glas of water in Lamar's face and the Mafia cracks up.
- Elvis in one of his dressing rooms in private clothes (August '72). He uses a shirt which can be seen inside the "Elvis Now" album. He ties a tie that's HUGE and laughing a bit, then George Parkhill comes in and hands him 2 gold records ( 1 from Madison Square Garden! ) and Elvis says "This one was released fast right?" and he has trouble handling both of them.
- Elvis meets a young boy with cancer inside his tourbus, wearing a white jumpsuit. He signs autographs (a photo of this can be seen inside the Czech talking cd). Really cool stuff."